- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Uncontested Divorce & other family law matters
- Civil litigation
- Criminal and traffic infractions
- Corporate law
- Municipal law
- Appalachian School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science
- North Carolina
David has a general law practice, and routinely represents clients in a wide variety of civil and criminal matters. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association Real Property Section and also the Family Law Section, the North Carolina Association of Municipal Attorneys, and the 21st District Judicial Bar.
David is a cum laude graduate of the Appalachian School of Law, where he served as vice president of the Student Bar Association and was a member of the school’s Honor Court.
On the weekends, it’s a likely bet that you’ll find David relaxing with his wife and their two dogs, Duff and Birdie.