- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Uncontested Divorce & other family law matters
- Civil litigation
- Criminal and traffic infractions
- Corporate law
- Municipal law
- Appalachian School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science
- North Carolina
David has a general law practice, and routinely represents clients in a wide variety of civil and criminal matters. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association Real Property Section, the North Carolina Association of Municipal Attorneys, and the 21st District Judicial Bar.
David is a cum laude graduate of the Appalachian School of Law, where he served as vice president of the Student Bar Association and was a member of the school’s Honor Court.
On the weekends, it’s a likely bet that you’ll find David relaxing with his wife and their two dogs, Duff and Birdie.